Monday, August 11, 2008

Just Another Monday

Big E had his first day at soccer camp this morning. It is only a half day camp. (9am- 12 pm) He seemed to have a good time. He was in a group where he is the youngest. I was a little worried but from what I saw he was hanging in there. Seems like this camp is going to challenge him more. He needs the challenge.

The morning was fine. We were on time!!

After we dropped off Big E, Little E and I ran to the grocery store. Not for anything important. Mainly the staple's (coffee, Mojito's, milk, chip's) and stuff to make chicken casserole (Big E's favorite). EM had to go to the bathroom 3 times!! I am ready for the novelty to wear off. It is really back breaking work to take her to the potty.

Dinner is all prepped and in the refrigerator. All that has to be done now is put the casserole in the oven and the vegetable's in a pot on the stove. That should be easy. Maybe...

Found a nice new thing today. Downy Wrinkle Release. I remembered to buy some at the store, (it came recommended from a neighbor) and tried it while doing laundry this morning. At first I was skeptical. I sprayed and thought this will never work. I then went about folding more clothes and turned and looked at the shirt I had just done and WOW!!!!! Impressed. So I sprayed everything. Need another bottle. One for the laundry room and one for the master bedroom. Shoot, go ahead and get one for everybody closet. That way I will not have to walk. I just went to look at the shirt again and it still looks good. Not perfect. But it is better than wearing a shirt with nothing. I don't iron unless I have to. Not very good at it. I would recommend it 2 thumbs up.

Big E refuses to nap today. JOY! Em is napping now. I told him that he could do what he wanted to do as long as he did it on his own and I could not see him or hear him. Needless to say, I can see him and hear him. At least he is on his own. For the moment.

No comments: