Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What Works For Me Wednesday

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Nothing is working at the moment. Only the moment that was while ago. Earlier moments were fine and this one is better.

Oh, the computer is fully functional. Thank God! I love my third child.

Getting ready to take 2 Melatonin and call it a day.

Overall, it was a good day. Nothing with too much drama. I cleaned the kitchen and the downstairs bathroom really good. I even cleaned out several drawers, replaced the liners and feel as if something was accomplished. The Princess was gone for 2 hours to play at her friends house. I should have been able to get more done but I don't move like I used to. If she had been home, nothing would have been done.

Oh, this is big....threw away a bunch of Happy Meal toys. I know I should've donated to a teacher's goody box but I am tired of the stuff coming back home. Seems like every time Big E gets enough star sticks he picks a toy I have donated and wants to find the twin as soon as he gets home. That is a tough one to explain. He is never happy for some reason. I have stopped donating or will do it at the end of the year so I don't have to see the junk back at my house!!

No comments: